Frequency of Recording of Gas Meter Readings
EDA Attikis S.A. shall take the necessary reasonable steps to record gas meter readings at regular intervals.
The frequency of metering at a delivery point is defined as follows:
- Hourly Metered Delivery Points once a month.
- Non-Hourly Metered Delivery Points using Technology once a month.
- Non-Time Metered Delivery Points using Air Conditioning once every month.
- Non-Hourly Metered Delivery Points using only Heating, involving the installation of central heating, once every month for the heating season (November-April), and once every two months for the rest of the year.
- Non-Hourly Metered Delivery Points with Heating and/or Cooking and/or Hot Water Use, which relate to a stand-alone installation, once every two months, except during the months of July and August.
- Remote Metered Delivery Points once every month.